- Prevents amenia or blood loss, helps produce hemoglobin in blood.
- Promotes healthy bones
- Excellent for constipation
- Reduces risk of heart ailments and hypertension
- Relaxes your mood and keeps you happy, releases mood regulating substance called tryptophan which is converted to serotonin in the brain (makes you happy)
- Helps Quit Smoking = Contains B vitamins that lessen the effects of nicotine withdrawal (physically and psychologically)
- Relieves menstrual cramps
- Brings relief from mosquito bites
- Makes you mentally active, promotes learning
- Energy booster and removes fatigue. Supplies proper carbs to replace muscle glycogen used
- Keeps you young with great metabolism
- Ripe bananas excellent for treating ulcers
- Crushed ripe banana makes an excellent ointment for wounds and burns, supported by a cloth bandage
- High in potassium, helps bodies circulatory system to the brain, helping maintain regular heartbeat and proper water balance.
- PMS = Contains vitamin B6, which regulates blood glucose levels and helps in times of stress and helps to suppress cranky moods.
- Bowel Health = High in soluble fiber which helps constipation and helps to restore and maintain regular bowel function.
How to get the most benefits from bananas:
According to the latest Japanese Scientific Research, a full ripe banana with dark patches on the yellow skin produces a substance called TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) which has the ability to combat abnormal cells. The more darker patches it has, the higher its immunity enhancement quality; Hence, the riper the banana, the better anti-cancer quality. A yellow skin banana with dark spots on it is 8x more effective in enhancing the property of white blood cells than a green skin version.