- Means absolutely nothing. Ignore this label. Natural can mean anything that is natural, even if it’s gross.
- Fructose (including High fructose corn syrup) makes you stupid; DHA makes you smart.
- Mountain Dew is the worst of all the sodas due to its high sugar content.
- Sodas contain BVO (brominated vegetable oil) to keep the artificial flavoring chemicals from separating from the rest of the liquid.
- Sodas highest in BVO; Mountain Dew, Fanta Orange, Sunkist Pineapple and some Gatorade and Powerade flavors.
- Titanium dioxide found in salad dressings.
- Titanium dioxide is a component of the metallic element titanium that has toxic lead in it.
- Added in processed salad dressing, coffee creamers, and icing.
- Canned mushrooms contain the most maggots and mites (19 maggots and 74 mites in a 3.5 oz can of mushrooms.
- Vanilla or Raspberry flavoring = Beaver Anal Gland Juice – Gross!
- Always use “real” vanilla or raspberry flavoring, not imitation.
- L-cysteine is a non-essential amino acid made from dissolved human hair or duck feathers.
- Used as a commercial dough conditioner to improve the texture of breads and baked goods.
- Shrimp lovers choose domestic shrimp, not imported overseas from shrimp farms. Always ask questions.
- Keep in mind, only 2% of all imported seafood is inspected.
- 6 Worst Natural Ingredients– The word “natural” on labels mean nothing
- Caramel Coloring — Created when sugar is heated with ammonium compounds; in the process, creates a cancer-causing byproduct called 4-MI.
- Palm Oil — Replace partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (trans fatty acids) raises LDL (bad) cholesterol.
- Evaporated Cane Juice – Actually refined white sugar
- Fruit Juice Concentrate — Contains high levels of fructose, which makes you stupid, and causes heart problems.
- High Fructose Corn Syrup — Worst ingredient of all. Promotes obesity, linked to heart disease and makes you stupid… like way stupid.
This entry was posted in Unsafe Foods and Additives
. Bookmark the permalink